Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nintendo switch order

Henry3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered a Nintendo Switch on 31st March for which I’ve paid and received a confirmation email but when I go to track it on myo2 there’s no movement 😞 any help?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@Henry3 It's probably out of stock. Customer service numbers are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Use the Upgrade, Lost/Stolen, or Fraud option to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

Below is alternative advice from an O2 Guru on how to get through.
Call 202 from your mobile.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

8 am is the best time to call.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Henry3
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you I’ll try that and let you know how I get on! Fingers crossed....
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Henry3 

To add to the info given by @Bambino above, when the item is dispatched, you will receive an email. Only then can you track it via 'My Orders' in My O2.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

mummy2elliekate
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was in the same boat except I ordered on the 30th March, and only on the order confirmation page did it tell me in small writing that it was sent for further checks and I would be updated within 24 hours. Anyone not reading past the big "We've got your order" bit wouldn't have realised this and it said nothing about this on my confirmation email, it was just the same standard email you'd get for any order. It even confirmed the next day delivery date of the 31st that I'd paid £3.99 for.

This wouldn't be too bad except it wasn't 24 hours... 3 calls and 9 days later I finally get someone at customer service that helps me and actually speaks to the referrals team who told them my order was accepted. Not sure why they didn't do it within the 24 hours as promised and why it took 3 calls. I was told now it's been accepted it should arrive tomorrow... but instead I get an email saying the Switch is now out of stock and there's no lead time on when I'll get it. Great!
Message 5 of 5