Did you mean: 

Next day delivery times

KMaddisom90
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I ordered a new upgrade yesterday afternoon and received an email last night to say it had been dispatched for next-day delivery by DPD. My tracking information has been stuck on "parcel is on its way to your local depot" all day and I'm starting to think its not going to arrive today. Does anyone know the latest time that DPD deliver? 

Cheers!

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143454 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Help on tracking your order here http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

KMaddisom90
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Nevermind. Apparently O2 didn't actually dispatch the phone until this morning so that's why it's late expressionless
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KMaddisom90 they always send the dispatch email the night before delivery 

Message 3 of 9

KMaddisom90
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

According to DPD it was only handed over to them today, which means it won't be at my local depot for delivery until tomorrow. 

Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 143454 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Help on tracking your order here http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Bit of a bummer, hope you haven't waited in all day or taken a day off work.

Message 6 of 9

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @KMaddisom90, let us know if you've received your phone now and how you like it slight_smile Which device did you go for?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 9

Chazzer
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got my email sent on Saturday saying it's been despatched do you think it come tomorrow or Tuesday 

Message 8 of 9

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35235 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions