Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone

meghill72
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How long does it take to get a new phone? I ordered one on Saturday and got a message saying it was out of stock but they were getting more stock in and would keep me updated. It’s now Wednesday and I haven’t heard another peep from them. The chat option on the app is constantly busy (apparently) so I can’t even ask them. Any ideas?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@meghill72 How long is a piece of string? O2's stock reporting isn't live, so it's anyone's guess as to the length of time you might have to wait. Best time to contact customer service is 8-8.30 am. You're better off calling rather than using Live Chat.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@meghill72 How long is a piece of string? O2's stock reporting isn't live, so it's anyone's guess as to the length of time you might have to wait. Best time to contact customer service is 8-8.30 am. You're better off calling rather than using Live Chat.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@meghill72 Did you find out more information on your order since you posted yesterday? Just to add to the above, you should be able to see the latest information on your order in your MyO2, and you can fidn all ways to contact O2 in our Guide: How to find help & contact O2 slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3