Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone not delivered

Anyone1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m not a complainer genuinely but the service I have received has been awful while trying to set up a new phone and contract. 
I did it all on line, as I upgraded from sim only as part a Black Friday deal. I never received the phone although my O2 account was showing as my order complete on the tracking phone option which was not the case. 
I have chased this up today by going into a shop, as the my O2 account doesn’t direct for problems like this nor give you a contact number. 
In the shop they said they couldn’t help and passed me a number to ring. I rang and was on the phone 1 hour and 45mins to be told the phone had been sent back to O2 and cancelled. I haven’t been notified of the cancellation before this point, which apparently  got cancelled 8days ago. Yet my contract tariff had moved over to my old phone. I have been told the deal I wanted is now no longer available and I would now need to try and upgrade again to get a new phone sorted. Really not happy. Shocking service really, I’m thinking of cancelling everything and going to a different service provider if this is how O2 treat customers that have been with them 15 years plus. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @Anyone1 - sounds like your order went astray and some back-end systems have not caught up.

I'll tag one of the Community's O2 Advisors @O2Lisa who should be on until 2pm today and may be able to help untangle this for you.  I have no idea if O2 will honour the deal you got before Christmas, but keep an eye on your Community PMs (the envelope at top right of the Forum screen) to see what she needs to help you further.  Also tagging @megjess, on today until 15:00, in case Lisa is busy.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 7

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @pgn.

So sorry to hear this @Anyone1, I'll message you privately and look in to this for you.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

megjess
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi @Anyone1  I do apologise regarding what's happened to you please pm so we can into this further for you.

thank you 

@pgn  thank you for the tag 

megjess
Message 4 of 7

pgn
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Looks like both you, @megjess, and Lisa have picked this up - the Forum's message threading does that at times, please liaise between you to see who can take this forwards for @Anyone1 - Thanks!

Good luck, @Anyone1 - you are in good and capable hands now.

Message 5 of 7

SJ44
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

My phone was supposed to be delivered today too but I haven’t found/can’t see anything that says it’s been cancelled. I’m quite annoyed too as I work 12 hour nightshift in a care home and could really have done with going to bed after work today instead of waiting up for a non existent delivery

Message 6 of 7

pgn
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@SJ44 - Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255 in the morning.

Good luck.

Message 7 of 7