Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone needs smaller sim card

ec
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been given a new phone for Christmas, but it needs a smaller SIM card.  I have a monthly contract and want to keep my phone number.  How do I get a smaller SIM card for the new handset but keep my number?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@ec

You best bet is to pop into your nearest O2 store. They will give you the new sim and transfer everythng over for you..

Or if your old sim has push out sections, then you could use the nano part of that. The other way is to order a sim  and do a sim swap https://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@ec

You best bet is to pop into your nearest O2 store. They will give you the new sim and transfer everythng over for you..

Or if your old sim has push out sections, then you could use the nano part of that. The other way is to order a sim  and do a sim swap https://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @ec, and welcome to the forum Wave

What a wonderful Christmas present, which device did you get? I was also wondering if you got a chance to resolve this over the weekend, following the above advice from @Cleoriff? Let us know how you're getting on please!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3