Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Phone Price Bought Outright

Zogna
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I'm Not a O2 customer. What i have been trying to find out from website also web chat but have not really got a definitive answer is. How much would a Cosmic White Samsung S20 Plus Cost Sim Free and paid for outright Without a monthly contract Cost Please Nearest I could get was £898 With 3-month credit agreement and also seems to come with a 3-month contract. No answer on phone line to O2, Also Has O2 gone the same way as GiffGaff which is user led.

Thank You

Regards Andy 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Zogna £899 direct from Samsung. Take a look on Google to shop around. You may find it for less.

Note: O2 is not user led. Just seems like it at the moment.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions
@Zogna

o2 dont sell any handsets sim free, the closest you would get is to look at Pay As You Go, which the S20 Plus isnt available on.

For Sim Free, i would recommend www.clove.co.uk or amazon or even Samsung Direct
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 5

O2Leyla
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 75 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 8 Solutions
Hello Zogna, unfortunately the Samsung S20 plus is not available on Pay as you go yet. The great news is with our O2 refresh plans you can pay off your device at any time which means even if you took the Samsung s20 plus on a 3 Month credit agreement you can pay off the device at anytime as long as you have an out standing device plan you will need to pay an airtime alongside too.

Hope this helps.
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Zogna 

Amazon 5G sim free £899

Clove 5G sim free (bit of a con as shows £832 but that's ex vat. When you click on the phone it's £999!)

As its £899 from Samsung direct, that's where I would be going.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5