Did you mean: 

Network Unlock Code

Stuart123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How do i get my Network unlock code.

I have in the last day just changed to another provider but find out my phone is Locked. In my widom now should have checked before changing.

The phone is mine with no outstanding payments.

The online form i used does not recognise me as i have transferred my number and my account is now closed and calling by phone there is no option for want i'm after.

Can anyone advice me please

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Stuart123 

If you want to UNLOCK to use another sim card...follow the advice here Guide: Unlocking an O2 phone to use a different SIM card 

If the phone is BLOCKED and you need a PUK, follow the advice here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/unblock-your-phone 

If you need further help then contact customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
You might have to either get a pay as you go SIM and do it that way...
Order you could get a mate who is on o2 use it for a day or so, then get them to process the unlock
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Stuart123 

No matter that you have transferred your number as you unlock by IMEI number not phone number.

Call and stay on line to speak to operator or try live chat http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4