Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix verification code

Lillylou15
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can anyone help I bought a Huawei 4g hotspot on 26th July... when I got it the guy in shop said I would receive a email within 2 weeks to get my 6 months free Netflix! Well having looked at my Huawei device it says I have 9+ messages so now I’m thinking the code has gone to that... how do I get the messages?
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Lillylou15
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
If you could I would be grateful Thank you for your help... see I’m new to this 02 community and pressed the wrong button and said problem is solved when it’s not
Message 11 of 18

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Lillylou15 wrote:
If you could I would be grateful Thank you for your help... see I’m new to this 02 community and pressed the wrong button and said problem is solved when it’s not

No problem at all @Lillylou15. And please don't worry, we were all new to the community at one time. Just over 2 years ago I was also new to the community and everyone welcomed me as we all welcome you. And I've been known to press the wrong button before now. I will see that the solution is removed until the matter is solved for real.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 12 of 18

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @Glory1 smiling 

@Lillylou15 We can certainly get someone to look into this for you and find out whats going on. I'll need a bit of information from yourself so I'll send a message so we can talk further. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 18

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Not gonna lie, I didn't even know my upgrade was eligible, just put in my number and got the credit applied to Netflix account.
Cheers @MI5
Message 14 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Happy days slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 18

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

For anyone else in a similar situation I've heard from @Lillylou15 and they were able to solve this issue by putting the SIM card from the dongle in to a mobile phone and registering for the Netflix offer using this link

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 16 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

For anyone else in a similar situation I've heard from @Lillylou15 and they were able to solve this issue by putting the SIM card from the dongle in to a mobile phone and registering for the Netflix offer using this link

Good to know and quite obvious once we know. Thank you @Martin-O2

Message 17 of 18

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@jonsie Yes quite a simple step but not the first thing I would have thought of. Good to know if we have any similar issues in the future. 

signature

Message 18 of 18