Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Netflix offer

I’ve taken out a new contract with o2, and have never received the email for Netflix offer, which I should of been entitled to.
Anonymous

Re: Netflix offer

@Sarah You can claim the offer 14 days after the contract starts. You must do the cooling off period to make sure you keep the contract then claim your offer

Topics: 532
Solutions: 11,336

If you follow the links here you can enter your number to get your code
https://www.o2.co.uk/netflix
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Hi @Sarah and welcome to the forum Wave The info @Anonymous and @MI5 shared should help you get the Netflix offer, but please do let us know how you get on. Your comments and experience could help someone else later on slight smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Same as above. Took out new tariff not received email when enter telephone number for code is says not elegible for offer ??
Topics: 532
Solutions: 11,336

Our admin will help tomorrow.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Hi @Lynds0407, have you tried redeeeming the offer on mobile data only, with your WiFi turned off? This worked for quite a few people so worth trying - let us know how you get on Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Hi Tried that and it didnt work either. We even received the email also now but still doesnt work.

Ive done O2 chat they told me to phone customer services, phoned customer services she couldnt help and sent me the Netflix text link to activate again !!

Highlighted
Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,426

Hopefully @Martin-O2 or @Marjo can help you on Monday when they are back in the office @Lynds0407

Thank you will they need any info ? Thanks