Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix offer

Sarah
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve taken out a new contract with o2, and have never received the email for Netflix offer, which I should of been entitled to.
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sarah You can claim the offer 14 days after the contract starts. You must do the cooling off period to make sure you keep the contract then claim your offer

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sarah You can claim the offer 14 days after the contract starts. You must do the cooling off period to make sure you keep the contract then claim your offer

Message 2 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144093 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
If you follow the links here you can enter your number to get your code
https://www.o2.co.uk/netflix
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 11

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Sarah and welcome to the forum Wave The info @Anonymous and @MI5 shared should help you get the Netflix offer, but please do let us know how you get on. Your comments and experience could help someone else later on slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 11

Lynds0407
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Same as above. Took out new tariff not received email when enter telephone number for code is says not elegible for offer ??
Message 5 of 11

MI5
  • 144093 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Our admin will help tomorrow.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Lynds0407, have you tried redeeeming the offer on mobile data only, with your WiFi turned off? This worked for quite a few people so worth trying - let us know how you get on slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 11

Lynds0407
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Tried that and it didnt work either. We even received the email also now but still doesnt work.

Ive done O2 chat they told me to phone customer services, phoned customer services she couldnt help and sent me the Netflix text link to activate again !!

Message 8 of 11

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 9 of 11

Lynds0407
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you will they need any info ? Thanks