cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NHS open discount code 28448

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Team

I contacted customer services re claiming my Nhs open discount , which I have had as an Nhs employer for the last 15 years and they advised me to e-mail yourselve for confirmation .I completed an upgrade 3 weeks ago to an i-phone 7 and I was advised by the person completing my upgrade that the open discount would be applied to my account within the next 2 weeks , but up to date I have heard nothing. Please could you advise .

Regards

Charles

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
There is a help guide here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-H...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 4

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous (Charles),

Welcome to the community! Here on the forum, we specialize in customers offering each other advice, so we don't have customer service reps here (so I've edited outb your personla info for you). Feel free to send me a PM though and we can have a chat.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
There is a help guide here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-H...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4