cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Live chat was cut off

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was chatting on line with O2 member re-terminating  contract, got PAC and notice popped up "read here about disconnecting", then I was cut off.  What should I knbow re- disconnection?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147182 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions
The most important thing to know is that your final bill will be received a month after you end the contract, so don’t cancel your direct debit until that bill has been paid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

We are sorry to hear about your Live chat issue Did you get your PAC code at the end? 

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do and read @MI5 advice thumbsup

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 3 of 3