Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from Pay As You Go to Pay Monthly - keeping the number

Voocash
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently purchased Pay Monthly option but I would like to keep my old number from Pay As You Go. 
I have received new SIM card with new number but I'm stuck now. I don't know what to do.

I read this topic: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

and filled 'Keep your mobile number' form https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number/online-form

but nothing happens so far... no further instructions are given. What should I do ?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Voocash 

Once O2 have processed your request, you will get a text giving you the date of changeover.

This may take longer than usual due to the current situation but if you don't hear anything back, chase it up with customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Voocash
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It has been 48hours and still no response... What to do!?

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Voocash 

Chase them up.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

Voocash
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, easy to say but HOW? Live Chat seems to be disabled now and the only place I can ask for help is this forum. Any ideas?

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Voocash 

Unfortunately, we are not O2 so cannot access your account or make any changes to it, sorry.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

Voocash
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That is alright, can you please tell me how can I chase them out then?

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Voocash 

Early morning around 8.00am is the best time to call.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8