Did you mean: 

Mobile data

Nick3sox
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone

writing from remote rural scotalnd and struggling with the cost of mobile data for home schooling and all the skype and zoom work conferencing I am having to do during the lockdown. Purchasing more data would be covered by my work but it mounts up at £30 to bolt on only 12Gb . I want to ask 02 about their 50gb sim only data package and see if i could buy that through my current contract without adding a new phone number or card for my existing phone. Is that a reasonable way to address this or have you guys any thoughts. I know vodafone have offered free mobile data to their existing pay mnthly customers so it would be great if 02 were to offer something like that 

Anyway i would value your thoughts and if there was an 02 number that you know i could get hold of someone with that would be great if you could share with me

Many thanks and good health, Nick

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Nick3sox 

Look at upgrade options in your MyO2.

I just got 100gb for £20 per month.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Yes... Bonus 😁
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4