cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft band on loan for review...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, have been trying to pm Toby but it won't let me as it says account doesn't exist!

Anyway, I have been given a Microsoft band to try, and then review.

However,
1. "Nothing new...check back in a few" on both Facebook and Twitter.
2.Keyboard is not working on text replies, can only reply via Cortana!

I have already tried switching it on and off again, and have unregistered it and set it back to factory settings, and reregistered. I've looked online for help and have made sure that all settings are as they should be, so I'm stumped!
At the moment, all I can say is I'm very underwhelmed. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Just reply to the pm he sent you... i assume you have sent one before in order to actually get the try the tech device in the first place.
Message 11 of 34

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

I just used the link provided by @jonsie and it goes straight to being able to PM @Toby. Perhaps if Toby sees this thread he can PM @Anonymous.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 12 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks guys! Can only intermittently get through to Toby, using link above! I have no idea what's going on! With regard to the band, I've tried all the suggestions on the 'get started' page! Have tried on/off, un and re-registering, resetting to factory settings, app and phone are updated, phone is near band when trying all of this, Bluetooth on, etc, etc... I've run out of ideas! 😕
Message 13 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep, won't let me reply that way, or using Jonsie's link...
Message 14 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, it must be a problem my end! Never had any problems before!
Message 15 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, already found this! 😊
Message 16 of 34

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
@Anonymous What phone are you using to pair with the band?

The facebook / Twitter links on the band only display something new / notification if your tagged in them / posts to your wall, etc. They don't display "new posts" as such
Message 17 of 34

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Have a TTT band myself this month, and can confirm all notifications that hit your phone will hit your band, (windows 10 mobile), if not on it's own tile, on the general notification tile. That includes those annoying ones from games tell you that your gems etc are ready... Yeah that was disabled quickly. grin
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 18 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm using Microsoft Lumia 535! Yes, I've been tagged in posts (assumed it would only do it for that tbh) and still nothing! And can't use keyboard to reply either! Thanks for the help though!
Message 19 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, thanks for that! Might just have a 'duff' one! wink

Message 20 of 34