cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Micro sim wanted

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi   I've just bought a Samsung S4 Phone to up grade from my S2 need a new micro sim and retain my number Help me please I'm a bit dumb please text me with the solution on [Removed]

Regards

Gary

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous Just walk into an O2 store if you have one nearby and they'll give you a new micro sim card for free. They'll also transfer your number to the new card. It can take up to 24 hours for the number to move, but it's usually much quicker than that. Did mine once and it the swap took 20 minutes.

Edit: You can also call customer service on 202 from your mobile and they will send you a new sim in the post, but going in store would be the quickest way to do it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous Just walk into an O2 store if you have one nearby and they'll give you a new micro sim card for free. They'll also transfer your number to the new card. It can take up to 24 hours for the number to move, but it's usually much quicker than that. Did mine once and it the swap took 20 minutes.

Edit: You can also call customer service on 202 from your mobile and they will send you a new sim in the post, but going in store would be the quickest way to do it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can also get your mini sim cut down in a local phone shop or market stall but if your sim is old it may not be 4g compliant so a new one is best.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3