cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mast not working

Anonymous
Not applicable
ME17 3EH local mast not working - hasn't been for sometime. Have spoken to an adviser - using TU Go now. Just want to know from the Network Team how much longer till the mast is fixed & normal service resumes? Not good for business or home use. Registered for updates, nothing received, other than keep checking the status online.
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a customer to customer forum I am afraid so we won't be able to answer your question here as we don't have this information. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Hope they get it sorted as soon as possible for you. Sometimes it can be a matter of access or waiting for parts but on rare occasions masts are decomissioned. Hope this isn't the case for you.

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a customer to customer forum I am afraid so we won't be able to answer your question here as we don't have this information. 

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah, apologies... ok I will track them down for an answer another way, elusive little wotsits. K.x
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not defending them in anyway shape or form but sometimes getting to the mast is more complicated than just turning up in a van with a ladder, as @jonsie mentioned. Sometimes access has to be gained from landowners etc, but here's hoping they can get your issue resolved sooner rather than later.

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Ah, apologies... ok I will track them down for an answer another way, elusive little wotsits. K.x

Download the O2 'My Network' app and report it through there.

I usually get an answer within a few hours from 'the team'

Message 6 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
. Registered for updates, nothing received, other than keep checking the status online.

You won't hear anything until it's fixed, no other updates are available.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 7