Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

MacBook Pro not connecting to O2 Wifi

For those that may have problems with this and it could be for MacBook or other devices but when I connected my MacBook to O2 wifi it connected but wouldn't go to the welcome page...

What you need to do is... Click on the WiFi tab and open network preferences> by status it will give you the IP address copy this> open up internet browser and paste> this will take you to the welcome page so that you can register your device.

Hope that helps
Topics: 522
Solutions: 10,695

Re: MacBook Pro not connecting to O2 Wifi

Typing 1.0.0.0 into your browser should achieve the same result.
Thanks for the tip Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 539
Solutions: 3,339

Community Manager

Welcome to our forum @Reuben10, thanks a lot for sharing your tip! Hopefully it will end up helping other members looking for this information too. Smiley Happy Hope to see you around!

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 24-30 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature