Did you mean: 

MBB Data Rollover Ending.

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144609 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions

Just a heads up for anyone on a PAYG MBB tariff - This email just in:

From 14 May, Pay & Go Mobile Broadband's changing.
Data rollover's coming to an end. That means your data will expire 30 days after you bought it, and that includes any previously rolled over data you have now. So remember to use up all your data before it runs out.

More details here

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

So first o2 increases price per minute from 5p to 25p (horrendous) on mobile phones. Now we cannot roll over our broadband data. Are you serious about wanting to keep your customers? Bye Bye o2. You are no longer delivering a good service to your customers. There are far better deals out there and I have been loyal to you for an awful long time.

Message 2 of 42

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 3 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, it's rubbish isn't it? Not happy. The fact there was a rollover feature was the only reason I stayed with O2 data and didn't swap to another supplier. Now the reason has gone.
Message 4 of 42

Cleoriff
  • 123069 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

It is THIS sort of comment that infuriates me..Smiley Mad

You’ve told us that data rollover isn’t something you want – most of you buy more data than you need. So we’re creating new data plans that are smaller and more flexible so you only pay for the data you need, when you need it.

Errrr...who exactly told them that? I wasn't aware any sort of survey was conducted....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 42

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7338 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@Cleoriff I agree it's not right slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 6 of 42

MI5
  • 144609 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions
I have never answered any survey questions about it either - It must be something else Ronan has dreamt up wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 42

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 123069 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

They often have discussions, opinions and types of surveys here:

https://www.o2trailblazers.co.uk/Portal/default.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fPortal%2fmembers%2fdefault.aspx

Oh a Trailblazer section? Well who knew?.....Kept that well hidden.... obviously hoping the 'peasants wouldn't start revolting' slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 42

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 10 of 42