cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lycamobile Offers Unlimited 4g Data via the o2 network.

Anonymous
Not applicable

http://www.cable.co.uk/news/o2-mvno-lycamobile-launches-4g-service-801710314/

£12 appears to get 500 mins, unlimited texts and UNLIMITED 4G DATA but only if you sign up in April.

Form an orderly queue all

Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hmmm good find Piper.

One to watch possibly !

I've only known one friend on this virtual network and have a network outage issue and a top up issue.

Lost count how many times I've been approached by street reps offering this network !
Message 2 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's out of order so they can have unlimited 4g using our O2 service and affecting our speeds and we as O2 customers can't yeah that sounds fair
Message 3 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm no expert but doesn't it depend on how much band width they have purchased ?
Message 4 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought this one might provoke some interesting debate lol 😈

Personally I agree with @damien1, if the mvno's can offer this then why not the operator?
Message 5 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not sure bob but it will affect someone if they are all in the same area it must be using the same masts
Message 6 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi BoB

That is certainly the case for home broadband but I am not sure about mobile. Is there a way that o2 can limit it?
Message 7 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Possibly competition for GiffGaff too so could we see them offering unlimited 4g as this new offer is a similar price to the 3g goody bag with unlimited data
Message 8 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't say that O2 should offer it I just don't see if they are not allowed to because it will affect everyone how can they allow a third party to do so
Message 9 of 62

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93234 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

It's certainly one to watch but I've not heard anything good about this MVNO in the past. If GiffGaff follow their lead it will be very interesting to see if it has a detrimental effect on the service for O2's customer base.

Message 10 of 62