Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty

Mat155
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I have recently upgraded and I was advised to help bring cost down I could opt for O2 loyalty. I have sent the request across on the text number but keeps getting rejected. Any ideas why, the advisor on the upgrades at the time I could get this, but now I’ve been rejected I feel like it’s been missold to me just to get a deal.
I’ve tried calling but it’s not classed as an urgent query due to the current circumstances. Any help appreciated on this.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144315 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Mat155 

How to here https://www.o2.co.uk/family-plan

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Mat155
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the link, but from looking at it I was still misadvised as they said that by signing up to the loyalty I would be able to get 10% off and any additional connections it would be further reductions. I told them I was the only line on o2 but he persisted I could still get the discount.

Therefore I find the loyal no use to me if you can’t get a discount as the lead line which is what was suggested to me. So I still feel mislead on this.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144315 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You were if you only have one number on your account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4