Loyalty Reward Not Received

Adino
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Any luck with getting your reward ?

I have been waiting for my Amazon voucher for over a month, contacted customer services who gave me an email address to contact but despite sending several emails over last couple of weeks I have not had a single reply 😞

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143190 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27460 Solutions
Did you not get anywhere with @Marjo's help?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Adino wrote:

Over 8 months, still no £20 voucher, still no refund, still no call backs, still no reply to any emails.

Would recommend to anyone with rewards to not spend them on vouchers as you may never get them, and O2 won't do anything about it apart from telling you it is their supplier's issue and to contact their supplier because they can't be bothered to.  And if you contact their supplier they just tell you they will look into it and get back to you, but they never do.

Hi @Adino , sorry to hear that you didn't receive anything back from the supplier. That's disappointing. 😞 I have just asked on our end what else we can do. I will drop you a PM as soon as I hear back.

Message 12 of 13

Adino
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Marjo,

Yes sadly the supplier has not replied to any of my emails (And I sent several from both my work and home accounts in case there was some issue with my email), and when I call them (they have an expensive rate phone number) they take details and say they will get back to me but then don't and I have never heard anything further from them.

Thankfully due to your latest intervention I have now finally received a satisfactory solution from O2 instead of the vouchers.

Many thanks for your help Marjo.

Message 13 of 13