cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptop - 3rd party 'banner'

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a 3rd party 'banner' (sorry, I don't know the correct IT term) near the top of the screen I'd like to delete ... ... ... it's the audio to audio 'line' across the screen 

I've done this before = pressed a wrong button & asked a question on the O2 Community, but I can't find it on the Community = I have searched 'third party banner' & nothing suitable came up

Image may contain: screen and phone

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've used 'Google is My Friend' ... & ... been able to pose a suitable question = it's 'ask' I'm trying to delete ... the word I didn't know is Toolbar ... Wonderful, by going into my browser's settings I have disabled 'ask'

I know it's a very small thing for most people ... but ... not for me smiling

If anyone thinks this thread needs removing because of it's simplicity then please let me know 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've used 'Google is My Friend' ... & ... been able to pose a suitable question = it's 'ask' I'm trying to delete ... the word I didn't know is Toolbar ... Wonderful, by going into my browser's settings I have disabled 'ask'

I know it's a very small thing for most people ... but ... not for me smiling

If anyone thinks this thread needs removing because of it's simplicity then please let me know 

Message 2 of 7

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Anonymous The real question we need answering: Is that a cat paw on the top left? yahoo

Message 3 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good to hear you've sorted it out @Anonymous! A good tip for others who might have the same problem, thanks for sharing.

@sheepdog wrote:

@Anonymous The real question we need answering: Is that a cat paw on the top left? yahoo

I can see how that'd be a paw, @sheepdog ... only @Anonymous will be able to able to tell us! smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sheepdog wrote:

Image may contain: 1 person

It's a soft toy koala bear a good friend brought me back from Oz smiling

Thank you for giving me a much needed laugh @sheepdog LOL

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well behind all that, I see a picture of Harrison Ford. No doubt about it...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well behind all that, I see a picture of Harrison Ford. No doubt about it...joy

Yes @Cleoriff smiling ... he's still got it ... I have a post with pic of him made by you Cleo  kissing_heart when I was a Resolver ... I had it printed off & laminated ... it is on my bedroom wall alongside my pillow heart

Message 7 of 7