Did you mean: 

Issue with o2 referrals

Mr-Gates
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello.

I have bought a phone online through a 3rd party and it’s on an o2 network sim. What should have been a straight forward transaction, is now becoming a annoying.

I have been informed by the 3rd party that I need to contact o2 referrals because my phone is taking a while to come through. Due to some sort of credit check issue. But have no idea what or why.

So I phoned o2 to get the email, only to find out the one they gave me is rubbish it bounces back.

I really want this phone and contract but I’m having great difficulty contacting o2 referrals.

Is there anyone on here from o2 that could help or anyone have experience that could help me.

Thanks
Mr-Gates
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You can only keep contacting them.

The email address below is valid so make sure you type it correctly, o2 and not O2 or 02

CreditFileReferrals@o2.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

Customer service should be able to contact them on your behalf though.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You can only keep contacting them.

The email address below is valid so make sure you type it correctly, o2 and not O2 or 02

CreditFileReferrals@o2.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

Customer service should be able to contact them on your behalf though.

Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Mr-Gates, did you get a chance to reach out to the Credit Referrals team? All the details @jonsie shared above should be helpful, but please let us know how you get on with this!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3