Did you mean: 

Is this possible? If yes, how to do it?

Le
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone,

I've got 3 sim numbers: 1 is on contract, 2 PAYG.

The Contract sim is on o2, £20pm 20gb unlimited texts unlimited calls:

PAYG: 1 on o2 1 on three.

Since I'm deaf I almost never use the phone for voice calls, so I have the contract sim in a MiFi device to share the data between my phones.

So I was wondering if there was any way possible to use the voice and texts from the contract sim via the PAYG sims in my android phones.

So an example of what I'm asking is:

I send a text via PAYG sim number, but it is charged to the contract sim thus free because contract sim is unlimited.

I know BT used to do something similar to voice calls with a card linked to a home phone number so you could phone free from other landlines, mobiles and payphones and it would come from the home phone number and be covered by any phone plans you had on that line.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Unfortunately there is no way to use or transfer calls or texts from a contract sim to use on a PAYG sim on O2 or another network.

Obviously you can share the data via the MiFi device but that is all you can share I'm afraid @Le 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Unfortunately there is no way to use or transfer calls or texts from a contract sim to use on a PAYG sim on O2 or another network.

Obviously you can share the data via the MiFi device but that is all you can share I'm afraid @Le 

Message 2 of 4

Le
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I kinda figured that be the case, but always worth asking slight_smile

Thank you for replying
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts