Did you mean: 

Is it possible to only recieve updates and such via text and/or e-mail

Je2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello,

Im new to O2 and was wondering if is possible to not recieve any post at all but get all updates and such via text and/or e-mail. As someone who is away from home for long periods of time, letters can be really not convenient.

Thanks,
Jess
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122796 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Je2 

What sort of updates are you looking for? Most of everything you need can be found in My O2 https://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 

O2 do not send emails other than to say your bill is ready. Or a text when you go abroad.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122796 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Je2 

What sort of updates are you looking for? Most of everything you need can be found in My O2 https://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 

O2 do not send emails other than to say your bill is ready. Or a text when you go abroad.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144143 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Je2 

The only letters through the post are at the start and when you end your contract, or pay off your device plan.

All other comms come via email or text.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

In all the years I've been with O2 I think the only account related snail mail I ever received was when I closed my late wife's account eight years ago.

Message 4 of 4