Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insurance claim - no info

lace18
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, i recently made a claim on Sunday for damage cover on my iphone the woman said someone will come on wednesday (no time was told) and gave me vague instructions on what to do she said would recieve an email and text messsage. i recieved the text message saying about my claim and that i would recieve a confirmation email... which i havent yet had and it is now wednesday morning i have packaged my phone and is ready to go but have no information as to what will now happen or a time they would come. It says i can track on the DPD app but it says nothing is on there. I am just a bit confused and concerned can anyone help?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @lace18 

You'll need to call O2.

Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:

If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to an advisor.

Press Upgrade, Lost/Stolen or Fraud if you have to.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

lace18
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am unable to call o2 as the other phone in the house is with a different provider and my phone is now packaged up... i just tried to ring the normal number off the internet but i do not know how to get through to speak to someone 

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@lace18 

It doesn't matter if the other phone is with a different provider, you can still call on 0344 809 0202 from any phone.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

lace18
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ive now got through to someone and someone came to collect my phone yesterday and gave me a tracking number however on dpd it says it cannot be found i have contacted dpd so waiting on a reply from them but would i be contacted by o2 when my phone has arrived to them ? if so does anyone know how this will happen as we didnt recieve the email previously so am a bit worried i wont recieve it again  

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@lace18 

Until you receive the phone, it is O2's responsibility. They may tell you to contact DPD but they should be doing that not you.

If you have any concerns then call O2. All numbers in this guide. Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6