Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Topics: 662

Re: Index of Community Guides

@jonsie wrote:

I quite agree @Cleoriff even though two those are mine. Now kaput and redundant like myself. 

Wonderful guides written by the guy who knew them best and probably used them more than anyone @jonsie heart

Not your fault they decided to get rid of them... Smiley Sad

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 539
Solutions: 3,339

Ah well, such is life ☹️

Now I'm on the way to the prosthetic centre at Wythenshawe Hospital to see if I'm suitable for a leg. 🤔

A bit apprehensive as to how they determine that.... 

@jonsie wrote:

Ah well, such is life ☹️

Now I'm on the way to the prosthetic centre at Wythenshawe Hospital to see if I'm suitable for a leg. 🤔

A bit apprehensive as to how they determine that.... 

Will PM you about that thumbsup

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 44
Kudos: 215
Solutions: 65

@Cleoriff I guess since Blackberry are now producing Android handsets that one of mine is redundant too.

iPhone XS (O2), Note 8 N950F(EE),Note 8 N9500 (3,GiffGaff), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2

@aldaweb wrote:

@Cleoriff I guess since Blackberry are now producing Android handsets that one of mine is redundant too.

Such a shame @aldaweb but great to hear from you again. Really missed you. Hope you're ok?  Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 44
Kudos: 215
Solutions: 65

Thanks @Cleoriff, yes still working on past retirement date, and reasonable health.

iPhone XS (O2), Note 8 N950F(EE),Note 8 N9500 (3,GiffGaff), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2

@aldaweb wrote:

Thanks @Cleoriff, yes still working on past retirement date, and reasonable health.

I'm just looking at the list of phones in your signature @aldaweb. Crikey. What a range. Smiley Very Happy

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

Good shout @Cleoriff I'll take some time to get the index cleaned up and any redundant guides removed. wink

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 24-30 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 245
Kudos: 351
Solutions: 3

I've missed you too @aldaweb ... you're a keen photographer if memories serves me correctly ... & ... we once had a conversation about the Argentine Tango Dance

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Community Manager

Hey guys I've updated the post with the latest guides, removed some of the out of date ones and updated the credits. Please let me know if I've missed anything. wink

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 24-30 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature