Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Topics: 674

Re: Index of Help Topics

@Toby wrote:
Hi guys,]

FYI, I'm adding this link to the 'highlights' box which you can see in almost every board, as well as looking into bringing the highlights box higher in each board so that its very accessible Smiley Happy

I can also update each board FAQ with a link to this thread too if you guys think its a good idea?

@Toby'Highlights' box? Sorry to appear REALLY dim but where do I find that?

I also think each board having a link to this thread is a great idea. Saves constant searching

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 529
Solutions: 11,004

Great idea Toby Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 44
Kudos: 215
Solutions: 65

@Toby wrote:
Hi guys,]

I can also update each board FAQ with a link to this thread too if you guys think its a good idea?

Great idea, exactly what I was referring to in the suggestions for the redesign Smiley Wink

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Toby'Highlights' box? Sorry to appear REALLY dim but where do I find that?

I think that's the 'Featured Topics' section on each boards index page, is that right Toby?

iPhone XS (O2), Note 8 N950F(EE),Note 8 N9500 (3,GiffGaff), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2

Hi @aldaweb I have discovered that we do have a highlights thread...but only in the Welcome/News section?

*The Game Is On*

Former Staff

Hi Cleo,

So, the 'Highlights' box is in the 'Welcome' board at the moment and I'm working on getting it added to the home page of the community, as that's where it was before.

The 'Featured Topics' that aldaweb is referring to are in each board (on the right) and include content from you guys; Brilliant reviews and guides mostly Smiley Happy

Sorry for the confusion! I may 'Feature' this topic too, so that we can show it in ALL boards.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

@Toby  Good to know I wasn't going 'slightly mad'....Fantastic

I certainly think it's an excellent idea to 'Feature' this topic on every board Smiley Very Happy

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 545
Solutions: 3,387

Great idea @Toby they should be easily found and viewable for everyone.

Former Staff

Good to hear you're on board guys.

We're also looking at more 'featuring' on the home page itself, as well as potential plans for a section for all of the content itself. What are your thoughts?
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Re: Index of Community Guides

[ Edited ]

I have been looking at the guides in this thread (created initially in 2014) and suggest some of them are out of date and should be removed? @Martin-O2 @Marjo @MI5

1) A brief overview of Tu by @MI5

2) App guide (Tugo) by @jonsie

3) App Guide (World Chat) by @jonsie

4) A video guide to using Tu by @Anonymous

Not sure about ..5) Installing Snap on Blackberry 10 by @aldaweb?

Also the Live Chat feedback thread seems slightly out of place now, as nothing seems to get merged to it? 

Also the list of credits at the bottom needs updating. A few people are missing and some others don't appear to have guides on the list? ie BandofBrothers and Papadug

I think it's a great Index of Guides which needs updating to reflect those that are still current. Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 545
Solutions: 3,387

Re: Index of Community Guides

I quite agree @Cleoriff even though two those are mine. Now kaput and redundant like myself.