Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Topics: 688

Re: Index of Community Guides

@welshsteve76 wrote:

This list is awesome. Great job @MI5 (and anyone else who helped put it together)

Yes considering it was started nearly 5 years ago and has undergone a lot of changes over the years, it's my go to list which I open first thing on my PC.

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Topics: 536
Solutions: 11,473

@welshsteve76 wrote:

This list is awesome. Great job @MI5 (and anyone else who helped put it together)

Thanks Steve, nice to be appreciated Smiley Wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Hey guys, I've just updated the link to @jonsie's How to lengthen ringtime on any O2 mobile guide, as it was updated over the weekend! Smiley Happy It is now a proper guide in the How-To Guides section. thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Good news @Martin-O2

On that subject, is there any news about the 'bug' which takes you to the first post and never the one which has just been posted?

It's beyond a joke now.

Some guides have 5-6 pages of comments and having to scroll through to the last one posted is so time consuming. Half the time I just feel like giving up!!

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

Hey @Cleoriff unfortunately no news on that one. It's still listed as a bug but we don't have an eta on a fix yet. We'll give you a shout as soon as there is any movement. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 548
Solutions: 3,428

It's not too bad if it's a single page but when the thread runs to a few pages it's really annoying. This is one of the reasons that i think the guides should be locked and questions asked on a new thread.

@jonsie wrote:

It's not too bad if it's a single page but when the thread runs to a few pages it's really annoying. This is one of the reasons that i think the guides should be locked and questions asked on a new thread.

I seem to remember asking that about 2 years ago @jonsie

The answer then (under different management) was a resounding NO....Astounded

*The Game Is On*