Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Default on my credit file

Alimohi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve exhausted every avenue to try to get to solution for this issue.

I returned / cancelled a sim within 14 days of purchase in April.

I got charged a cancellation fee of £103.95. I called numerous times to get this credited. I was told it was in May and all sorted out.
Fast forward to august I check my credit file and there’s an arrears of £104 from O2 I call again to get this resolved as I’m now in a middle of a mortgage application. I’m told it would be sorted out within 24hrs.

24hrs later I have now a default on my credit file, saying I failed to pay £104 and now the accounts be defaulted.

I’ve been going around being passed around for hours from customer service to payment management and then call being disconnected whilst on hold. No one can seem to tell me what’s going on and can’t fix a such a huge issue. I’ve never dealt with such incompetency from such a large organisation!

I was told I would get a call back last Wednesday from the amendment team to confirm they’ve sent over a amendment form to the credit agencies to rectify. Had no callback from the agent Beosa or the amendment team. I’ve emailed complaints department and the credit file department no response. 

Anyone  know how I can escalate this and get this resolved.
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23117 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3684 Solutions

@Alimohi Below is the only contact information regarding credit issues that we have. They are not customer facing and very slow to reply:

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

You can also try Resolver, who are an independent complaints service. Some community members have found help through them: O2 - Your Service | Resolver UK

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23117 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3684 Solutions

@Alimohi Below is the only contact information regarding credit issues that we have. They are not customer facing and very slow to reply:

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

You can also try Resolver, who are an independent complaints service. Some community members have found help through them: O2 - Your Service | Resolver UK

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2