cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to activate incoming call barring on a couple of mobile numbers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone ,

I have a Nokia 2730   phone & I have attempted to activate auto reject on certain, incoming calls,on call barring service, via-settings-security,the problem is I require what seems a barring password of which I have not got  to activate the reject system for a few nuisance callers,where do I get this code from,my other phone ,samsung does not require all this fuss,you just enter the numbers on an auto reject system,so to get back to the code situation do o2 set me up with the required code,or is it the responsibility of Nokia to set this up no one seems to know,o2& Nokia keep saying it is the others responsibility,seems to be a lot of hassle for such a straightforward request,has anyone out there got any ideas on this one please,thanks in advance for any help,best regards ,Stoneyaw.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Try 1234 or 0000, it won't be anything too complicated slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The default Nokia password is 12345. If you haven't changed it then it should work.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply re call barring but I tried the default 12345  password ,but it seems to be a 4 figure code so 12345 dont work ,I have been onto O2 and they say they dont activate any passwords to allow call barring so I really do not know  what gives here ,if the phone has the facility to call bar then why fit this in if you can not activate the function for call barring it`s all a mystery!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Try 1234 or 0000, it won't be anything too complicated slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4