Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to cancel my order

wilf
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was attempting to buy a pair of apple earphones, and i was told my apple pay payment failed, so i tried again with my card. However both payments have gone through, so i assume i’ve bought the product twice. I can’t seem to find any way to manage my orders. Other posts have said they can be found on the My O2 page, but that isn’t the case for me. Is there any way I can cancel/manage my orders. I ordered the earphones yesterday evening if that helps. Thanks
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@wilf 

One email will be for one order. The other order failed so your money will be automatically returned to your bank in 4 to 5 days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@wilf 

Have you had any email confirmation of order?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

O2James
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 55 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 7 Solutions
You could try with Skype if you have it

You could try Skype on 0800 032 1402 if the usual numbers are busy

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823
signature
Message 3 of 6

wilf
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
i’ve had email confirmation of an order, wether that contains both pairs of earphones i don’t know
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@wilf 

One email will be for one order. The other order failed so your money will be automatically returned to your bank in 4 to 5 days.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 6

Orla1
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I had same problem and can’t get in contact wit o2 just to check, however didn’t place a second order (as was £130 and was worried about this) Just checking to see did the money definitely go back into your Account?
Message 6 of 6