Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didnt receive my free earbuds with my s22 plus and I preordained

Shawl_Dancer91
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I pre ordered the s22 plus I received today but I didn't get my earbuds that said I would get when I pre ordered 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12041 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1121 Solutions

You don't just get them, you have to claim them @Shawl_Dancer91 

Hat tip to @Cleoriff for this:

Pre-order and claim a Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro worth £219. Ends 5 April.

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+ only) and registered companies. Pre order/Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+ or S22 Ultra between 09/02/2022 - 05/04/2022 from a participating retailer. Claims must be made at www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers within 60 days of purchase or receipt. Maximum 1 claim per purchase (max 4 per household) and 250 claims per company participant. See www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers for full T&Cs.

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers/en-GB/how-it-works 

Your claim reference wont be available until you start your claim and you can't claim until 14 days have passed since purchase.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12041 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1121 Solutions

You don't just get them, you have to claim them @Shawl_Dancer91 

Hat tip to @Cleoriff for this:

Pre-order and claim a Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro worth £219. Ends 5 April.

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+ only) and registered companies. Pre order/Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+ or S22 Ultra between 09/02/2022 - 05/04/2022 from a participating retailer. Claims must be made at www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers within 60 days of purchase or receipt. Maximum 1 claim per purchase (max 4 per household) and 250 claims per company participant. See www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers for full T&Cs.

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers/en-GB/how-it-works 

Your claim reference wont be available until you start your claim and you can't claim until 14 days have passed since purchase.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

Gurtapinder
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I registered my claim yesterday and they sent email within 1 hour that my claim as been approved. I typed my imei but didn't work so took picture. 

Message 3 of 3