Did you mean: 

I can't make telephone calls - my mobile number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UNHAPPYBEN
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear o2,

For several days now I have not been able to use my phone to make calls or use my data. Consequently I haven't been able to call customer services until today when I could use a landline!

In the last few weeks I was asked by o2 to sign a contract with you for a two years, which I did. On calling your customer services this morning I spent 25 minutes waiting in a queue before finally talking to someone. They said I needed to speak to another department which they said they'd put me through too. This didn't happen and the phone call went dead. No one called me back.

I am now unwilling to spend another 45 minutes of my life trying to make contact with o2. Please call me back so that I can sort this mess out. Yours sincerely,

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38260 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

This is a customer-led forum, not O2, @UNHAPPYBEN - I have asked forum Moderators to remove your phone number from your plea for help, due to the public nature of this forum. Numbers for O2 below, you may need to persist - 8am or so is a quieter time and also likely to land you with a local CS agent:

PAYG: 

From a landline0344 8090222Standard UK rate

Contract: 

From a landline0344 809 0202Standard UK rate

Or if you are ok with Social Media (Facebook or Twitter or Instagram), contact O2 as shown in the link directly below this message. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38260 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

This is a customer-led forum, not O2, @UNHAPPYBEN - I have asked forum Moderators to remove your phone number from your plea for help, due to the public nature of this forum. Numbers for O2 below, you may need to persist - 8am or so is a quieter time and also likely to land you with a local CS agent:

PAYG: 

From a landline0344 8090222Standard UK rate

Contract: 

From a landline0344 809 0202Standard UK rate

Or if you are ok with Social Media (Facebook or Twitter or Instagram), contact O2 as shown in the link directly below this message. Good luck!

Message 2 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12591 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

There is also a number you can call for free, even if using Skype - 0800 032 1402.

Guide: A Guide to Skype 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 4

J0h0sephat
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

Was your problem resolved?

I seem to be experiencing a similar issue. When I call another phone, I have the dialing screen and no sound. The phone I'm calling will ring and can be answered, but they can't hear anything. I have the dialing screen and no sound throughout.  When I'm called, neither party will get any sound and I'll have no notification of an incoming call 

This happens the majority of the time, but not all the time.

I have a dual SIM handset. The other no -o2 SIM works fine.

I've tried clearing the cache of the phone app, resetting network settings and rebooting phone.

Message 4 of 4