Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Level 1: Joiner

Huawei redemption issue

Huawei redemption issue, trying to use the website to claim my tablet but the address drop down won't populate, I have tried different computers and browsers just can't finish the application, is thus a common issue ? I can't get in O2 chat, I have filed a help for support on the website, no response, how do I solve this ? Please help 😶
Topics: 765

Re: Huawei redemption issue

Hi @Jules

People are having issues with this promotion

Have you followed this advice?

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/free-huawei-t3-8-tablet-when-you-buy-the-huawei-mate...

How to claim

1. Participants will need to go to the URL which will be listed on the leaflet they are provided when purchasing the Eligible Device. Once on the URL, Participants will need to enter their purchase and contact detail including IMEI and upload a copy of receipt (for consumer) or a receipt or dispatchers note (O2 Business consumer).
  2. Participants can redeem the Free Gift 30 days after point of purchase from the URL on the leaflet.
  3. Free Gift will be dispatched via UK Mail. You will get a notification via email on when you can expect your gift to be delivered to you. It may take up to 30 calendar days to be delivered from the date or ordering the Free Gift via the URL.
  4. Participants have until the 23rd February 2019 to claim the Free Gift.

If still having issues I will ask our community managers @EmilieT or @Martin-O2 to help

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker

Hello I have read through and nothing there helps, I think the issue is with the website, the drop down box for the address doesn't work, can this be escalated ?

What happens if the 30 days after purchase falls outside the offer date? Can I still claim? I got my new Huawei phone on the 12th Dec
Topics: 765

@Slhaden wrote:
What happens if the 30 days after purchase falls outside the offer date? Can I still claim? I got my new Huawei phone on the 12th Dec

You will be fine to claim @Slhaden

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Topics: 83

Try claiming on a PC and check spaces in post code.
If drop-down fails to.. drop.
Try the tab key after entering post code

Former Staff

Hi @Jules, just wanted to check if you have been able to redeem the offer since you last posted? The website issues are being looked into at the moment, and we will post an update here when we get further information. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature