Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei redemption issue

Jules
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Huawei redemption issue, trying to use the website to claim my tablet but the address drop down won't populate, I have tried different computers and browsers just can't finish the application, is thus a common issue ? I can't get in O2 chat, I have filed a help for support on the website, no response, how do I solve this ? Please help 😶
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Jules

People are having issues with this promotion

Have you followed this advice?

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/free-huawei-t3-8-tablet-when-you-buy-the-huawei-mate...

How to claim

1. Participants will need to go to the URL which will be listed on the leaflet they are provided when purchasing the Eligible Device. Once on the URL, Participants will need to enter their purchase and contact detail including IMEI and upload a copy of receipt (for consumer) or a receipt or dispatchers note (O2 Business consumer).
  2. Participants can redeem the Free Gift 30 days after point of purchase from the URL on the leaflet.
  3. Free Gift will be dispatched via UK Mail. You will get a notification via email on when you can expect your gift to be delivered to you. It may take up to 30 calendar days to be delivered from the date or ordering the Free Gift via the URL.
  4. Participants have until the 23rd February 2019 to claim the Free Gift.

If still having issues I will ask our community managers @EmilieT or @Martin-O2 to help

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Jules
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello I have read through and nothing there helps, I think the issue is with the website, the drop down box for the address doesn't work, can this be escalated ?
Message 3 of 7

Slhaden
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
What happens if the 30 days after purchase falls outside the offer date? Can I still claim? I got my new Huawei phone on the 12th Dec
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Slhaden wrote:
What happens if the 30 days after purchase falls outside the offer date? Can I still claim? I got my new Huawei phone on the 12th Dec

You will be fine to claim @Slhaden

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Try claiming on a PC and check spaces in post code.
If drop-down fails to.. drop.
Try the tab key after entering post code
Message 6 of 7

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Jules, just wanted to check if you have been able to redeem the offer since you last posted? The website issues are being looked into at the moment, and we will post an update here when we get further information. 

Message 7 of 7