Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei Claim promotional Tablet

Theodore51
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have waited 30 days from the date of purchase of my Huawei P20 pro phone, and tried to claim my free tablet on the web site, and each time its rejected my application form, it appears other people have had the same problem.

Could anyone tell me when this problem will be resolved

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122376 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Theodore51

It's causing many problems which is annoying for everyone.

Our community managers @Martin-O2 and @EmilieT have been helping others to claim theirs, so I have mentioned them on the thread. They will be back on the forum tomorrow morning and will be in touch ...

Redemption info here https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/free-huawei-t3-8-tablet-when-you-buy-the-huawei-mate...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Theodore51 and welcome to the forum WaveI'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties redeeming this offer - when you say the application form is rejected, could you tell us a bit more about the error itself? If it is around the IMEI, we're currently looking into reports of this error and as soon as we have more information we'll share it with you! For anything else, I'd recommend you reach out to the support email address for this offer - support@huawei-redemptions.co.uk.

Thanks @Cleoriff for the mention Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 5

Theodore51
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I changed my internet browser and  submitted my claim which seemed to have worked, as I have received an acknowledgement  back with a claim number.

If I have any more problems I will certainly let you know.

Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Fntastic, tthat's great news, thanks for letting us know @Theodore51 smiley Do keep us updated, and in the meantime have a wonderful Christmas!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5