Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pre order for switch up?

Paul820
Level 3: Thinker
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I'm looking to preorder the z fold6 to switch up to and pick up from my local O2 store, how do you do this? It's either asking me to do a standard upgrade or add a new line

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11264 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@Paul820 

You wont get anywhere with the old terms, as the system wont let them do it anymore, but my wife did one the other week to an iPhone and she was well over but they do check now on the pile of poo 360 system (even the store staff hate it).

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 21 of 24

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8936 Posts
  • 201 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Congrats, @Klaxx - persistence, again, has yielded a favourable result.

@Oxonian - I still think O2 is letting itself down badly, so let's see what @Kei-M_O2  can do to make O2 aware of stores where the lackadaisical approach to sales and customer service predominates, eh? 👍🏼

Yes @pgn, although I suspect that it might be a mixture of O2 retail stores letting the side down and, in other cases, some staff within an O2 retail store not being appraised. 👍   

Message 22 of 24

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8936 Posts
  • 201 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Klaxx wrote:

Thank you! After some further travelling to a store that was open until 8pm, I was pleased to find someone that was fully informed and knew exactly what to do. So, pre-order complete and problem solved! Thanks again. 

Well done @Klaxx, glad that you finally got it resolved in the end. 😀 

Message 23 of 24

Klaxx
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey - yes, I was well beyond 90 days having had the Fold5 since release and had yet to switch up at all. 

Message 24 of 24