Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pre order for switch up?

Paul820
Level 3: Thinker
  • 59 Posts
  • 14 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I'm looking to preorder the z fold6 to switch up to and pick up from my local O2 store, how do you do this? It's either asking me to do a standard upgrade or add a new line

Message 1 of 24
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148695 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@Paul820 

You need to pre order in store and pay a £50 refundable deposit.

Guide: Introducing O2 Switch Up. Swap phones whenever you want! 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

MI5
  • 148695 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@Paul820 

You need to pre order in store and pay a £50 refundable deposit.

Guide: Introducing O2 Switch Up. Swap phones whenever you want! 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 24

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 14 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Appreciate the info, thanks!

Message 3 of 24

MI5
  • 148695 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

Welcome

Message 4 of 24

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 14 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Went to the local store and they didn't have a clue how to do it, they were unsure if they could process the myo2 £150 upfront discount so I opted to do it without and they still didn't know how to do it. Think I'll just wait til release day and go back.

Message 5 of 24

MI5
  • 148695 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@Paul820 

Some stores have more sense than others.

Try another if you have one nearby.

Message 6 of 24

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 14 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thank you, will give it a try.

Message 7 of 24

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 14 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Delete

Message 8 of 24

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 14 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Ok so I went to another store and they were great, I was told I could preorder order it but because my switch up isn't ready until the 18th of July I am unable to pre order it until that date. Wish the original store told me that.

Message 9 of 24

Klaxx
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I came here ready to ask the exact same question. Rang o2 and they had no clue. Went in-store and was also told they had no idea. Absolutely useless. Will go to another store and try again, thanks! 

Message 10 of 24