Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Leonmcc 

See the help microsite here 

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/free-huawei-t3-8-tablet-when-you-buy-the-huawei-mate... 

and the website for claims goes live on December 8th.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Leonmcc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Any help would be appreciated
Message 2 of 30

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Leonmcc 

See the help microsite here 

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/free-huawei-t3-8-tablet-when-you-buy-the-huawei-mate... 

and the website for claims goes live on December 8th.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 30

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Leonmcc, and welcome to the forum! As @MI5 explained above, the site to claim your free tablet will be up and running 30 days from when the deal started which will around the 8th of December. Do come back and let us know if you need any more help with it then please slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 30

AlphaPrimal
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, It is 9/12/2018. The link I have been given to claim my free tablet takes me to a site that does not mention O2 or show me anywhere how to claim my tablet? could anyone help? do i need to register with exertis first?

Thanks

Message 5 of 30

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
As mentioned above, I'll tag @EmilieT for more help.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 30

AlphaPrimal
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have read above and none of it is helpful. thanks

Message 7 of 30

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @AlphaPrimal, sorry to hear you weren't able to redeem your tablet just yet - I've just checked and the website works as expected. I'll send you a Private Message now to get a few more details and check what's going on slight_smile

Thanks @MI5 for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 30

Carson8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I was hoping I could get sent the link to claim my free tablet if possible.

I lost the sheet that came with my phone that had the link on it but I have the receipt, order code and everything else still. 

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks slight_smile

Message 9 of 30

Carson8
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Emilie, I was hoping I could get sent the link to claim my free tablet if possible.

I lost the sheet that came with my phone that had the link on it but I have the receipt, order code and everything else still if I would need to confirm my details with you first also.

Is there anyway you are able to help me with this please? Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 30