Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner

Re: How to claim free tablet

Exactly the same here, please try again in 24 hours. O2 is this actually being investigated or is it just a message that is going to sit there until the day the offer expires?

Topics: 649

@Gavlar wrote:

Exactly the same here, please try again in 24 hours. O2 is this actually being investigated or is it just a message that is going to sit there until the day the offer expires?

It's so frustrating @Gavlar. Only way it is currently working is when we call in our community managers @Marjo @Martin-O2 @EmilieT?

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Community Manager

@Gavlar wrote:

Thanks for the mention @Cleoriff!

@Gavlar This is being looked into and as soon as we have any updates we will share the info with you on here slight smile

Check out some of the recent discussions:
What do you look for in a new tablet Let us know what your criteria are when picking up a tablet!
MWC - The future with 5G Have a look at some potential 5G uses, and let us know what it means to you!
Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year? Check out what's coming up and let us know which gig you fancy!
Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2 - Find out the latest info on Samsung's announcement and join the conversation! 

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Is there any news yet on how to and if people have managed to claim for there tablet?
Topics: 518
Solutions: 10,370

@Paisey you need to claim here http://huaweiredemption.o2.co.uk/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

I no how to claim but like this thread has mentioned lots of people the site is not allowing them to claim
Topics: 518
Solutions: 10,370

@Paisey wrote:
I no how to claim but like this thread has mentioned lots of people the site is not allowing them to claim

Well your question was also how to claim?

But if you're having problems you need to send a PM to @Martin-O2 or @EmilieT

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

HI @Paisey, and welcome to the forum Wave This is still being looked into and as soon as we have updates we'll share them with you.

Thanks @MI5 for the mention!

What do you look for in a new tablet Let us know what your criteria are when picking up a tablet!
MWC - The future with 5G Have a look at some potential 5G uses, and let us know what it means to you!
Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year? Check out what's coming up and let us know which gig you fancy!
Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2 - Find out the latest info on Samsung's announcement and join the conversation! 

signature

Hi @EmilieT I notice the error message has gone so with hope I tried the site again expecting it to work, alas it's still broke. Can't we just have an email address or something to forward our claims to? This has been broken for over 3 weeks now and the offer is due to expire in February. 

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Hey @Gavlar, we did not receive any update yet but I've chased it up this morning with the added information that you just shared, and as soon as I hear back I'll let you know slight smile

Update: All known problems with the redemption website have been resolved, and if you are still encountering issues, please use the ‘Support’ form at the bottom of the microsite page - https://www.huaweiredemption.o2.co.uk/support.php.

signature