cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add another number to the O2 Boostbox? Can we do this without having to contact the network

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was with Vodafone previously and also had signal issues. I used the Vodafone version of the O2 Boostbox and could add numbers online.

Can you do the same with the Boostbox? 

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

"Adding phones or changing sim
To update your Access List with a new number or to change your address, you'll need to contact Boostbox Support."

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Business)...

Hope this helps a bit @Anonymous - give support a call and I'm sure they'll get it sorted for you. slight_smile 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122795 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to the forum. Are you a business customer? Either way I have limited knowledge regarding boostboxes and what's allowed so I am sure @MI5 or @adamtemp64 will be able to advise further ..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

"Adding phones or changing sim
To update your Access List with a new number or to change your address, you'll need to contact Boostbox Support."

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Business)...

Hope this helps a bit @Anonymous - give support a call and I'm sure they'll get it sorted for you. slight_smile 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122795 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Thanks for that @Wa10 wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 144141 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
As they are only for business customers you need to call business customer services on 8002 from your o2 business phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122795 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
As they are only for business customers you need to call business customer services on 8002 from your o2 business phone.

Thanks @MI5. I thought that was the case but as the op never mentioned what sort of customer they were..I thought I would mention you or Adam...(All beyond my limited knowledge Lol) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife has changed her phone to 02  unfortunately I didnt realise it does'nt connect automatically to my 02 Boostbox, this leaves her with no signal at home,(closest signal is approx 300yds from us)  is it possible to add another number to my 02 Boostbox online ? or can you let me know how to get it sorted, Thanks

Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 144141 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

wrote:

My wife has changed her phone to 02  unfortunately I didnt realise it does'nt connect automatically to my 02 Boostbox, this leaves her with no signal at home,(closest signal is approx 300yds from us)  is it possible to add another number to my 02 Boostbox online ? or can you let me know how to get it sorted, Thanks

You need to contact customer services on 8002 from your phone @Anonymous

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions