cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I access Live Chat in order to receive customer support?

Jamie_R
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've spoken to agents on the phone with a currently unsatisfactory unresolved problem where I was told my best move was to use Live Chat, however the website is contradictory on the activity of live chat. o2 support says Live Chat has been re-opened but when I asked Aura about Live Chat it said it had been closed down, so what is the status of Live Chat? If it is open and can be accessed then where is it?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Most people find it on the shop page.
If it is not an account issue we might be able to help on here though? What's the problem?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 6

Jamie_R
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Most people? Live Chat should be a piece of website functionality with a fixed location, I'm very surprised to hear that something related to customer support is contextual, let alone hard to find. It also doesn't resolve the website contradiction over it's state of activity either.

My issue is related to my account and how I have not been able to speak to anyone over the phone capable of correcting what should have been automatically corrected when I changed my mind about an upgrade and returned the device while still in its original packaging.

Message 3 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Jamie_R , sorry to hear you had trouble getting your query sorted with CS earlier. Let us know if you still need any additional help with this or if you managed to get in touch ok in the end.

Message 4 of 6

Jamie_R
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I never did get a definitive answer about the live chat but I did receive a phone number that helped me get my issue to the next stage so at this point there's nothing more o2 can do for me.

Message 5 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks for the update @Jamie_R , good to hear you managed to get things moving with your query finally.

Regarding Live Chat, due the lockdown situation it has been unfortunately turned off for a while as you saw. However as more and more people are set up for homeworking within the customer service space, we're seeing an improving picture with Chat as well as other CS channels. It's currently working on a reduced service and that's why it pops up on a few key pages across the website to start with, however we're working on a plan on how to introduce more options in the near future. I don't have any further info at this time that I could share, but when we have any new updates, we'll post in the Welcome & News board here on the community.

Message 6 of 6