Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headphone offer

O_dear
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I purchased a Sony Xperia 5 ii from O2 on the 2nd of December. I've tried to claim the free headphones but can't as the site say that the offer has finished (even thought the redemption period is supposed to be until the 16th).

The local O2 shop staff say I should be able to claim, however the O2 online chat people say that I 'did not select the correct option' when I purchase the phone.

Has anyone managed to get any headphones, and if so what 'option' did you select when purchasing your phone? 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

712chidit
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am in exactly the same boat as you and was one of the reasons I purchased the phone. It mentioned nothing about until stocks lasting. Itwas just a question of using this link to claim headphones. Sony or O2 need to come up with a solution fast.

Message 11 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27613 Solutions

@712chidit wrote:

I am in exactly the same boat as you and was one of the reasons I purchased the phone. It mentioned nothing about until stocks lasting. Itwas just a question of using this link to claim headphones. Sony or O2 need to come up with a solution fast.

It does mention it in the T&C's as I posted above.

If the offer has been ended by Sony, there will be no solution at all unfortunately.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 14

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Gonna send an email to someone who might know
Message 13 of 14

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
The promotion was taken down as the stock allocation had all been claimed.
I believe they are trying to get some headphones allocated, but this is not guaranteed.

You can drop an email to support@xperiarewards.co.uk and explain that you attempted to claim but the promotion website claim portal has been ended early, counter to the terms and conditions, and you are unable to claim the headphones.
They should then be able to assist and have a record of your purchase inside the claim window.

But at the instant moment, stock has all gone.
Message 14 of 14