cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have to cancel Disney+ 7 day trial before using 6 month free O2 offer?

Smartin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Before upgrading my O2 sim only contract with 6 month free Disney+ extra I want to test the Disney+ app on my LG TV to make sure it works without issues/restrictions as it is coming up for 4 years old. It appears to meet the compatible devices list according to Disney+ website but want to test it using their 7 day free trial first.

If I did that would I have to cancel the 7 day trial before activating the 6 month free O2 offer to avoid issues?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Smartin 

Yes, cancel before the 7 days are up then take offer through O2 but I'd advise a different email address for the trial.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Smartin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the quick response.. Had to install new firmware on the TV to allow me to even install the Disney+ app, so will start the 7 day trial and see if it works before committing to the o2 offer.

Thanks for the suggestion of using a different email address for the initial trial, too.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It works fine on my LGTV.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4