Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have not received my MasterCard Promotion

JARP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I've been ran in circles with this one. Was meant to receive my MasterCard on 15th of May. I've done EVERYTHING I can. Emailed O2 Claim. Got told after a few weeks to wait for O2's Validation was told to wait a week, 10 days have elapsed and I have Live chat with main O2 CS. Rang them Twice and rang Blackhawk (O2 Claim line) and every time I've been told to ring either O2 CS by Blackhawk Team or O2 Claim line by Black Hawk Team. 

I'm at a loss, is there anything else I can do as everything's elapsed now. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37223 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

Dis you find any useful guidance in Guide: Gift with Purchase  - under the relevant offer, @JARP?

Message 2 of 11

JARP
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That's originally where I found out I was eligible for the £250 MasterCard deal. When I submitted for it everything went through and I've been told I will receive the card I've never been told I am not eligible and every time I've rang up the CS has confirmed my claims valid. 

Message 3 of 11

pgn
  • 37223 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

Have you reached out to the O2 Social.Media team, link below has the ways, for them to check it out for you, @JARP?

Message 4 of 11

JARP
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I haven't tried that. I shall contact them and see if I get any traction. 

Message 5 of 11

pgn
  • 37223 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

Good luck, @JARP - they may need a nudge or three, to get their attention 👍🏼

Message 6 of 11

SerSchnuupi
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am in the exact same position, Was meant to get it on the 2nd of June and so far I've had no response to from o2claims customer support. It really does feel like a scam with the insane amount of posts on here about this same issue. Many of which saying how o2claims blatantly lie and make up fake reasons for them not to issue the card to you. Which I think by many definitions would be a scam. Incompetence is one thing, making fake reasons not to uphold their offer is illegal. I hope it's just a bad case of multiple departments genuinely being so bad at their job they can't communicate even though its 2024. Either way it is shocking how they've handled the mastercard offer and had the issues ongoing for months without fixing them.

Message 7 of 11

pgn
  • 37223 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

@SerSchnuupi - As above: Have you reached out to the O2 Social Media team, link below has the ways, for them to check it out for you?

Message 8 of 11

JARP
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Contacted them and I'm being told to wait for O2 Support to contact me. But for what? They have nothing on their end when I have contacted them in the past. So it seems I'm outta options. 

Message 9 of 11

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7485 Posts
  • 142 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@Dave-O2 

Are you able to help @JARP in any way please ? 

Message 10 of 11