Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUAWEI Tablet

Akea3333
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I claimed my tablet after 30 days and received my Thank you for your redemption email on January 22nd, I've received nothing since. Not sure if it'll be coming 45 days after 22nd or not?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hi @Akea3333

You will hear nothing further until it's on its way, when you'll receive a despatch email.

Good luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Edited to add it can take up to 30 days from the date of ordering to be delivered according to the T&Cs.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Akea3333

From the terms and conditions ...

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/free-huawei-t3-8-tablet-when-you-buy-the-huawei-mate...

Free Gift will be dispatched via UK Mail. You will get a notification via email on when you can expect your gift to be delivered to you. It may take up to 30 calendar days to be delivered from the date or ordering the Free Gift via the URL.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
We've heard from others that they only get a text when their tablet is dispatched.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4