Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUAWEI PROMO

BOBBER
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi just upgraded to a Huawei p30 pro and it came with a promo offer of a watch all done on the website, Phone was deliverd all fine, So put in the claim for the watch and a few days later got a email from the Huawei say that i need a invoice to show proof of purchase, The thing is how do i get the invoice, Spock to 02 twice and they said they would email me one, But hence NOTHING.....Any help please

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

hi @BOBBER 

A copy of your contract or emails sent if done online.
Otherwise if you call customer service they can provide it for you http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Martin-O2 

can you help here?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Apologies for the late reply @BOBBER. Have you managed to get hold of your proof of purchase yet? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 8

Gdabbsy
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having the exact same issue here. Sent them various documents but they are still after an actual invoice which I can not find anywhere, this is Huawei's reply:

Unfortunately, some of the information provided was not sufficient to process your claim. In order to proceed with your claim.

Please provide the full receipt or invoice or order confirmation and delivery note together showing the qualifying product, the purchase date and the name and logo of the retailer.

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Gdabbsy 

This can be found in your orders section of your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 8

Gdabbsy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cheers, I'll give that a shot and get back to you.

Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions