Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds 3 Pro "delayed" August 20 2024

KM7777777
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Has anybody actually received their buds 3 pro?

I ordered mine on 19th August for click and collect, the estimated delivery states UP to 4 weeks. Since that time I have seen them become available for next day click and collect on the O2 store multiple times so I decided to contact O2 to find out why they wouldn't fulfil existing orders first. I was told that there was a "LABELLING ERROR" on O2s side that was causing significant delays to everybody's currently outstanding orders but could not give any more information, when I asked what specifically the labelling issue was and how long it would take, I got a literal copy and paste message of the previous message I received about "we're sorry there has been a labelling error which is causing significant delays"...

Has anybody received their pair yet?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Well the chat got back to me with a load of rubbish, saying it will be cancelled if the team can't get it past the processing stage. If it cancels and I can't order them again at the promo price I will be so angry.

Message 11 of 13

KM7777777
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Yes, mine were delivered today, just be persistent, they are extremely good at gaslighting so just keep demanding they cancel and allow you to use your code again. Tell them you went into a physical store and have been advised by the store manager that you should contact them on live chat and they will cancel the order and validate your discount code. 

Message 12 of 13

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9114 Posts
  • 208 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Well done @KM7777777, the power of perseverance. 👍 

Message 13 of 13